General Rehearsal Info
1. Rehearsals will begin in June, at the First Parish Community Hall and move to the Manchester Essex High School once school is out. They are generally scheduled for Mon-Thurs 4-7 PM. Younger cast members are usually dismissed at 6 PM with leads staying later. Tech rehearsals begin mid July these rehearsals run 4 PM - 8 PM.
2. Cast members should be ready to work, no flip flops or open back sandals and comfortable clothes that are easy to move in and come with pencils (no pens or markers please) and water.
4. Cast should arrive early enough to transition into rehearsal, we begin promptly at the time on the schedule. "To be early is to be on time, to be on time is late and to be late is not acceptable"
5. Cast and crew members are expected to respect the rehearsal space, staff, volunteers and fellow cast and crew members.
6. Cast/Crew members need to take care of belongings, and trash. No gum please.
More details can be found on the "Parent F.A.Q." page.